Welcome to 2017
Happy New Year to you!
What is it about the New Year that makes us feel a little bit more inspired to reach our goals? We sense a “NEW beginning energy” surrounding us and feel a need to take advantage of this clean slate.
So on New Year’s day we make this commitment to be a better person, eat healthier, get in shape, start attracting abundance, find a new career, etc. But what happens on day 7 or day 10 or even 40 days after.
Did you know that the first 40 days of a New Year are crucial for us to stay on track!
Well here is something helpful you CAN do that will help solidify your goals this year and keep you focused.
Follow these steps 🙂
- Write down some goals on a piece of paper you want to accomplish this year. (5 or 6)
Maybe you want to bring in more abundance and wealth into your life. Or you want to lose some weight and eat healthier. Perhaps you want to attract a loving relationship.
2. Choose 5 affirmations concerning your goals that you feel comfortable saying.
When I say to choose “comfortable” sayings, I mean you have to really attach emotion and FEEL what you are saying. For example, if your goal is attract abundance into your life, I wouldn’t say “I make a million dollars this year.” Chances are your brain will take a screeching halt and ego takes over saying, “Pfft, as if, loser! This is NOT something you want interfering with your positive goal!
Try these instead….
I am grateful for all the abundance I have now in my life.
Thank you Universe for the money that flows easily into my life.
I am a money magnet.
I see opportunity for wealth everywhere I look.
Make sure you choose something that makes you feel good when you say it. Because just saying the words is not where the magic happens; that’s in your emotions. The higher you are vibrating energetically (so when you’re smiling, happy and feeling good), the faster the Universe is sending what you desire.
Say your affirmations everyday or choose one to focus on for a week or a month. I REALLY like using the New and Full moon energies so I change my affirmations every 2 weeks. Use the New moon to ATTRACT things into your life (wealth for ex.) and the full moon to RELEASE (i.e. fear around money)
3. Choose a crystal that aligns with your specific goal or intention you are working towards. See the list below to help you.
Hold the crystal in your hands and take a few deep breaths in through your nose and exhale fully through your mouth. This is where you program your crystal: while holding your crystal visualize what you want to intend. Imagine how it makes you feel. Say an affirmation. Each time you breathe out, feel your energy infuse the crystal with what you intend and send your gratitude. This will take 2-5 minutes. When you fee like your crystal is programmed and ready, you can carry it with you throughout the day or place it somewhere it won’t be disturbed.
- Agate Stone: brings strength & courage, brings protective energies, balancing and accepting emotions
- Amazonite Stone: lucky for all your hopes and dreams, calming and soothing energies, expressing your true self, starting over, a new beginning
- Amethyst Stone: wise decision making, achieving balance, breaking free from addictions & habits, furthering your spirituality
- Angelite Stone: relieving anger and tension, brings spiritual inspiration, encouraging faith and forgiveness
- Aquamarine Stone: clearing your mind, enhancing meditation, bringing luck in love, releasing anger, making positive changes
- Aventurine Stone: manifesting prosperity and wealth, bringing luck—especially in gambling, changing your job
- Black Tourmaline: releasing all negative energy, protecting yourself from psychic attack
- Bloodstone Stone: increasing energy and endurance, increasing courage and determination
- Carnelian Stone: strengthening motivation, increasing self confidence, increasing creativity, finding your personal power, weight loss and exercise
- Citrine Stone: manifesting your dreams, acquiring prosperity, increasing positivity and joy
- Clear Quartz Stone: magnifying intentions, clarifying the mind, amplifying your energy level, bringing focus
- Fluorite Stone: clearing confusion in your mind, releasing all negativity, increasing concentration, wise decision making, expanding the mind
- Garnet Stone: increasing energy level, becoming more grounded
- Hematite Stone: connecting to the Earth, becoming more grounded and focused, releasing negative energy
- Jade Stone: releasing self-limiting thoughts, attaining goals, filling your life with abundance, living from the heart
- Labradorite Stone: bringing miracles, discovering your true self, uncovering your destiny, finding your life purpose
- Malachite Stone: balancing your mind, bringing focus, overcoming ADD or ADHD, transforming your life, purifying your energy
- Ocean Jasper Stone: increasing positive feelings, relieving stress and worry, living with happiness, lifting your spirits, becoming more optimistic
- Onyx Stone: shielding your body and mind from negative energy, overcoming feelings of depression, reducing stress, calming your fears
- Pyrite Stone: overcoming financial hardship, making wise financial decisions, achieving success, increasing your willpower and motivation
- Red Jasper Stone: increasing motivation, speaking out, becoming more active, manifesting new ideas and projects for creative types
- Rose Quartz Stone: opening your heart to love, finding love, loving yourself, attracting a harmonious long term relationship, healing from emotional wounds
- Rutilated Quartz Stone: healing from a loss or death, connecting with your angels, increasing your willpower, starting over
- Selenite Crystal: working on prayer or meditation, finding divine wisdom, healing
- Smoky Quartz Stone: releasing fear and anger, overcoming negative emotions, letting go
- Tiger’s Eye Stone: finding your personal power, strengthening your willpower and motivation to achieve goals, looking at the positives instead of the negatives, giving a creative boost (Energy Muse)
Note: you can have multiple crystals working for you at once. Just be sure to program each one.